No personal data (including your IP address) is stored, nor do we sell data to third parties.
It’s not just about sharing, but about finding new ways of distributing resources through collaboration, peer learning and sharing of resources.
The head of collaborative economy research at Nesta talks about the social potential of the collaborative economy and some of the urban environments that are thriving because of it.
1. Don’t overlook the potential of the sharing economy. While only 8% of UK adults use a collaborative model now, 22% say they have an appetite to do so in future.
2. Younger demographics show the highest current and future interest in using these platforms and services, so tailor your plans accordingly.
3. As Baeck states, the collaborative economy doesn’t just mean sharing. Look beyond that to new ways of learning and distribution.
4. The real opportunities for collaborative potential come with addressing social challenges such as social care, pollution, environment and democracy.
5. Look to cities such as Seoul, where innovations are pairing up elderly residents with a spare room to students who can't afford to live in the city.