No personal data (including your IP address) is stored, nor do we sell data to third parties.
When people want to view content that someone is producing, and that content relates to your brand, you’re practically advertising in a way that’s non-invasive.
1. Stop using banner ads. With the rise of the Ad-Blocker market consumers are screening out traditional advertising messages.
2. Trust influencers. People now place value in other people rather than brands when thinking of buying a product or service.
3. Think about engagement. The true success of a campaign is measured in terms of engagement with the right target audience.
4. Track in real time. Platforms such as Cirqle now enable brands to monitor influencer campaigns on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, Google Analytics and Pinterest.
5. Experiment with platforms. Snapchat might now have a similar level of metrics as YouTube, but it’s still worth investing in the channel.